Mary's Caesar Salad Dressing
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 59
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 7g
Saturated Fat 1g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 4g
Total Carbohydrates 4g
Dietary Fiber 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 -15oz can white beans
- 1 Garlic clove
- 3-tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ¼ tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 10 Anchovies
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 tablespoon Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 tsp. salt (put this in last because the anchovies may add enough salt)
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1 cup Croutons
- 1.Drop garlic through food chute of a mini-food processor with motor running; process until minced.
- 2.Add beans, oil, Worcestershire sauce, juice, salt, and pepper; process until well blended.
- 3. Pour dressing over salad, tossing gently to coat. If too thick squeeze half a lemon over the entire dressing and mix in. Divide among 4 plates; top each serving with 1-tablespoon cheese and 1/4-cup croutons.
Mary Opfer Nutrition https://maryopfernutrition.com/